Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Potato King (:





This little clay piece is like my first ever clay piece that is fired in the kiln! I don't think it is graded and this is a little activity to let us try out pinch pot making! I had loads of fun making this as clay is quite a fun material to manipulate! To tell the truth, I personally prefer this work to my Wild Animal. I like the simplicity of this work, and the potato guy is quite cute! (: Many people prefer this work too, including my physiotherapists at SGH! It is like a prep work for the wild animal by the way. We had also done another prep work, by making a pot, but I think I threw it away. ):

Sigh, its left leg broke off, and it is (quite carelessly) glued back by my maid, so the angle of the leg is quite off, but I still like it anyway. It is now sitting on my study desk. :D

1 comment:

  1. wow! i am the potato's king's fan now. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete